Friday, January 3, 2014

InfoFlush 1.0

There are a lot of excellent system information utilities around the internet.
But there are times when you need a quick way to export your system configuration to a text file so you can send it to an expert for further inspection or if you need a quick way to collect the system configuration from a few computers.
This is the right time to draw InfoFlush, only 975kb, portable, small and fast, a must have on every computer or USB drive !.
InfoFlush is a quick way to dump your system configuration to a text file, just one click and your report is ready in a blink.
InfoFlush report includes a huge amount of hardware and software information.
Using InfoFlush is very simple, just execute it (**Run InfoFlush.exe as administrator!!**) and you are ready to use it, one click and your report is ready.

Freeware by LeeLu Soft 2014

Download InfoFlush 1.0 portable:
Download from Softpedia:

2 comments:

Frank said...

I really used to like your programs. I had the feeling that what you shared with the public was intended to help other people (who or not as good at coding).
When I downloaded InfoFlush I was surprised that it was not the portable version mentioned in the text, but rather an installer.
I was even more surprised that before installing your program I was more or less tried into having crapware installed on my machine. Not one, not two but at least three different programs which the installer tried to make me install as well. At the third software packet (NOT InfoFlush) I quit, so I don't know what else would have come...
If you are in need for money, ask openly for it or charge for your software. But please don't use these methods.

Zed said...

1. There is no portable version of InfoFlush or any other software I develop, they are all portable after the initial installation.
2. The installer offers you more products, if you don't want more products don't select it, this is just an offer for your choice.
3. If you don't like the way I distribute my software then don't use it, this is free stuff for you but sometimes it is a lot of hard work for me, so at least I'm allowed to select the way I distribute it.